The NFL odds for Week 6 includes four division games and the Kansas City Chiefs (-10.5) kicked it off Thursday with a 19-8 win over AFC West rival Denver Broncos. Stronger wind gusts impacted the scoring, and the NFL weather is worth monitoring each week moving forward and especially in Chicago and Cleveland this week, where the over/under on total points scored is down from 39.5 to 35.5 between the San Francisco 49ers and Cleveland Browns.
The San Francisco 49ers and Philadelphia Eagles remain undefeated into Week 6, and the 49ers (+490), Chiefs (+500) and Eagles (+650) are the favorites to win Super Bowl LVIII in Las Vegas, according to adjusted Super Bowl odds on FanDuel Sportsbook.
NFL Week 6 Odds
Pro football odds from FanDuel Sportsbook refresh periodically and are subject to change, including on props and live betting.
- Tennessee vs Baltimore (-4.5), Total 42.5 – London
- San Francisco at Cleveland (-9.5), 35.5
- Washington at Atlanta (-2.5), 42.5
- Indianapolis at Jacksonville (-4.5), 44.5
- New Orleans at Houston (+1.5), 42.5
- Seattle at Cincinnati (-2.5), 45.5
- New England at Las Vegas (-2.5), 41.5
- Detroit at Tampa Bay (+3), 42.5
- Arizona at LA Rams (-7), 48.5
- Philadelphia at NY Jets (+6.5), 41.5
- NY Giants at Buffalo (-15.5), 41.5 (SNF)
- Dallas at LA Chargers (+1.5), 50.5 (MNF)
Byes: Packers, Steelers
Types of bets and how to read the odds
NFL Week 6 Popular Picks and Bets
As of Friday afternoon, FanDuel reports popular picks and teams with the most spread bets and money (handle) for Week 6 include:
- Dolphins (86% bets, 85% money)
- 49ers (96% bets, 97% money)
- Eagles (82% bets, 76% money)
- Lions (83% bets, 79% money)
- Bills (74% bets, 69% money)
Betting favorites continue to be the most popular bets, especially after winning results in Week 5 on the biggest favorites and most popular bets on the Lions and Dolphins, who both won and covered the point spread.
Also, plenty of popular NFL contests including the $1,000 entry Circa Millions in Las Vegas. The guaranteed $6 million prize pool will payout a $1 million top prize to the winner from more than 5,200 entries.
You can follow the Circa NFL contests and updates along with VSiN Live reporting from their on-site studio and most popular Stadium Swim with panoramic views of Las Vegas.
Another game in London this week between the Baltimore Ravens and Tennessee Titans. Pro football home teams are not doing as well as expected with a losing straight up record (37-40). The updates and betting results can vary with line moves, closing lines and teams going from underdog to favorite, like last week’s Packers-Raiders game in Las Vegas.
NFL Week 6 Popular Player Props
Chiefs TE Travis Kelce was a most popular player prop for anytime TD scorer Thursday, but he didn’t hit paydirt for bettors despite 9 receptions for 124 yards. But over 95% of the bets and money (handle) were on Kelce to have more than 6.5 receptions, and those bets cashed-in.
Other popular NFL Week 6 player prop bets on FanDuel Sportsbook include:
- Ravens QB Lamar Jackson: Over/Under 227.5 passing yards
- Eagles QB Jalen Hurts: Over/Under 228.5 passing yards
- 49ers QB Brock Purdy: Over/Under 213.5 passing yards
- Dolphins QB Tua Tagovailoa: Over/Under 271.5 passing yards
- Raiders WR Davante Adams: Over/Under 74.5 receiving yards
- Seahawks WR DK Metcalf: Over/Under 60.5 receiving yards
- Dolphins WR Jaylen Waddle: Over/Under 58.5 receiving yards
- Eagles WR AJ Brown: Over/Under 68.5 receiving yards
- 49ers RB Christian McCaffrey: Over/Under 74.5 rushing yards
- Titans RB Derek Henry: Over/Under 63.5 rushing yards
- Falcons RB Bijan Robinson: Over/Under 69.5 rushing yards
NFL teams, matchups, odds and props
Follow additional NFL betting news, odds, picks and insight on all the NFL teams as you enjoy the exciting and engaging watch and wager action.
You can bet on it.
MORE FROM FORBES