Anyone with a Costco card knows you save more when you buy in bulk. Now apply that same theory to TechCrunch Disrupt 2023, and you can save a bundle when you take your team, your clients or your star startups to San Francisco in September.
Heck, take your family and let them see what you do for a living.
Seriously, though, when you bring your posse to Disrupt, you increase the networking ground you can cover and the opportunities you can discover and you can absorb more of the invaluable knowledge shared throughout the show.
Grab a group rate discount to TechCrunch Disrupt 2023
OK, here’s the deal.
- Buying for four or more people? Purchase a Bundle Pass and save 15%.
- Buying for 10 or more people? Email firstname.lastname@example.org to book your passes — the more you buy, the more you save.
Let’s take a look at just some of the sessions and opportunities waiting for you.
Head to the Builders Stage for panels and interviews focused on the nuts and bolts of building and funding new tech enterprises — including these:
- What Do You Need to Raise a Series A Today?
- How to Build Intelligent Startup Ops that Will Scale with Your Business
Seven industry stages at TechCrunch Disrupt 2023
New this year: We’re filling seven stages with salon-like programs that focus on the industries that matter most to the tech world today. It’s a rare opportunity to explore cross-sector collaborations under one roof. Check out some of the sessions on each stage below — click the stage link to see the individual agendas.
- A Deep Dive on DeepMind, Google’s Premiere AI Lab
- Bias, Toxicity and Hallucination: Can AI Be Ethical?
- Plaid’s Zach Perret Opens up on Open Banking
- The Future of Payments
- Mixed Reality Finds Its Focus
- What’s Next in Robotics?
- What’s Next for GitHub?
- AI for SaaS
- Signal and the Future of Encrypted Messaging
- The Spyware Industry Is Out of Control. Now What?
- Commercial Space Power and the Next Space Age
- Quantum and a New Age of Espionage
- Doing Something Concrete on Climate
- The Upside (and Downside) of Cultivated Meat
Networking at TechCrunch Disrupt 2023
Disrupt is prime networking territory, and you begin with the event app — an essential connection and scheduling tool. But that’s just the beginning. We’re creating more organic networking opportunities where you can experience moments of magic in a variety of settings.
- Get your network mojo moving on Disrupt eve, September 18, at The Women in Tech (Crunch) reception.
- Head to the Deal Flow Café, our brand-new investor-to-founder networking area.
- Enhance your trip to San Francisco at After-Hours Events happening during Disrupt week throughout the city.
- Meet like-minded travelers in the many engaging workshops, discussions, meetups and Q&A sessions in the expo.
- Recharge and reconnect at the TechCrunch+ Lounge, where annual and two-year TC+ subscribers can network and chat with our writers and other special guests. Not a member? Subscribe here.
TechCrunch Disrupt 2023 takes place on September 19–21 in San Francisco. Take advantage of the group discount, and put your people to work to build your business bigger, better, faster. Grab your group discount now and save.
Is your company interested in sponsoring or exhibiting at TechCrunch Disrupt 2023? Contact our sponsorship sales team by filling out this form.